ALIEN


Hello just a quick intro about me
I live in Dorset in a quiet village , it that quiet my neighbours are actually in the graveyard...!
I got a beautiful daughter aged 11 and she is called Jessica.
I'm in a long term relationship with David, we been together about 2 and half years and have no intentions of getting married just happy as we are!
I'm disabled in a wheelchair but i dont let anything in life stop me doing things, if its a roller coaster you can guarentee im on the front seats, althought i do have to draw the line at bungee jumping , it not good when my calipers fall off lmao!!
We all have a zest for travel , if its the sun then its got to be America for me , if its quiet and peace then Southern Ireland is the place to be, i will publish pictures of my travels and future travels , so you can experience the beauty threw my camera lens eye. But for now here are two pictures ,the 1st is of me david and jessica in barcelona and the 2nd is me with 2 police officers in orlando florida and yhep i groped there bums..hehehehehe!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home